Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tee Cee is in Mourning :(

So sad that, Megan Granger (Member Services Director) is leaving IIAK. Today is her last day with the association, she is goin' back to Cali! I will always have fond memories of my time with Megan, we hung out together at many events. She took me to the CRM, Louisville Board Meetings and the Trusted Choice Big "I" National Championship. Megs (as I like to call her) is heading back to her home state where she will be closer to her family. She is starting a new journey and she will be missed by the membership and especially the staff of IIAK. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you provided the past 4 years (minus one).
I was able to give Megs a big HORSE hug good bye!
 

Straight from the horse's mouth,

No comments:

Post a Comment