Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Giddy-Up for Golf in Owensboro!

Tee Cee galloped over to Owensboro to support the Independent Insurance Agents of Owensboro. They were hosting their 16th Annual Golf Scramble held at Ben Hawes Golf Course... This was great fun and all for a great cause. The previous golf outings have helped benefit several families during the holidays through the local school family resource centers, Daniel Pitino Shelter Soup Kitchen, Sunrise Children's Services, Oasis, Goodfellows, The Help Office, Red Cross and local high schools for their after prom/graduation functions. Way to go Independent Insurance Agents of Owensboro! High Shoe to you!


Amber Guinn and Hope Yager registering the golfers!
I got a nametag too!

Where's Tee Cee... Can you see me?

I was so lucky to ride around with a great group. It was Peggy and Tara from the IIAK Staff and I got to meet Morris Smith of Summit Consulting and Jason Elder of Horn and France Insurance. It was a beautiful day with some really great people. BUT... You are never going to believe what happened next! We got to the third hole and Tara got a HOLE-IN-ONE. It was so exciting to witness. I felt like I just won the Derby -->We jumped up and down and screamed (I hope my hooves didn't damage the green... oops)!

Tara got a Hole-In-One!



 Keep on the look out for next year's event. You may even want to "pony up" and sponsor a hole!

Straight from the horse's mouth,




No comments:

Post a Comment