Thursday, June 5, 2014

My trip to the CHAIR…

I was treated like royalty upon arrival. 
It’s not as bad as it sounds, people. It was really fun seeing where our CHAIR John Funkhouser goes to work every day. I traveled with Nikki, our new Communications Director, to Danville and JohnsonPohlmann Insurance. I got to shake hooves with John… or as I like to say “Funk”, Ray Whitehouse and Scott Burks. 
We sat down with Funk and asked him a bunch of questions about his time as our fearless leader. You can check it out in the latest issue of Kentucky IA magazine.

Check out the fun we had and there is a fun QUIZ at the end. 


Tee Cee and the Gang!
The Gang NERF ready. 
Patricia Lucas and me. 






Megan Allen and me. 
Me and Stephanie Gentry.
Check me out with Keeley Young & Melissa Baxter 

QUIZ TIME:

Can you spot John Funkhouser and Ray Whitehouse
in this old photo?
Straight from the horse's mouth, 


No comments:

Post a Comment